Monday, December 30, 2013

ST MAARTEN'S BEST RESTAURANTS WILL BE BACK IN 2014 ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS



People only know my political blogs in St Maarten, but the rest 99% they know my videos,photos and blogs promoting St Maarten to millions around the world. As a citizen, I am allowed to blog and complain about the government, the system and corruption. I'm also allowed to blog about the great positive things about St Maarten. My political blogs have brought in millions yes, but everything else Videos/photos/blogs about vacationing, boating, Heineken Regatta, Carnival etc they've brought in OVER 100 MILLION views. So haters and critics put everything into perspective. Going to my political blogs are a choice, and there's a good chance you won't agree with my views, but to click is your choice, and I simply would not be an internet success without you. 
Happy New Years 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment